Stuck on what to do with that package of chicken breasts in your freezer or fridge? Look no further! We compiled a list of 27 of our best boneless skinless chicken breast recipes for you to try!
Today, we’re talking about one of the most versatile ingredients that’s a staple in every meat lover’s kitchen – boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Why chicken breasts are great
- Easy to Find and Cook: Boneless skinless chicken breasts not only readily available, but they are a blank slate, ready to be prepared in any number of ways. There is very little prep work involved.
- Versatile: Chicken breasts can be used in so many different ways. Try them in salads, soups, stews, casseroles, grilling, and so much more! You can stuff them, you can marinate them, you can roll them, you can make them into nuggets. Really, truly, the options are endless.
- Healthy: Boneless skinless chicken breast is a lean cut of meat that’s taken from the breast of the chicken. It’s low in fat and high in protein, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking to maintain a healthy diet without sacrificing flavor.
How to Cook Chicken Safely
As with any cut of chicken, it’s important to prep and cook it in a safe way that will keep you and your loved ones healthy! Here are some tips:
- Always wash your hands before and after handling raw chicken to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Thaw frozen chicken breasts in the refrigerator or in a bowl of very cold water to prevent bacterial growth. When thawing chicken in the fridge, place it in a dish in case the package it is in leaks. This will catch any juices.
- Use separate cutting boards and utensils for raw chicken and other ingredients to avoid cross-contamination.
- Cook chicken to an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) to kill harmful bacteria. Use a food thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken. Eating undercooked or raw chicken can cause foodborne illness.
- Refrigerate leftover chicken within 1 hour of cooking, and consume within 3-4 days.
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipes
Below are some easy and delicious recipes that you can make with boneless skinless chicken breast. These recipes are perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends when you want to whip up something quick and satisfying without spending hours in the kitchen. This is just an assortment of our favorite recipes and isn’t even close to an exhaustive list of the recipes we have available, so be sure browse all of our chicken recipes. I didn’t include any air fryer recipes on this list, but again, you can browse all our air fryer recipes if you’d like.
I included just two of our chicken marinades, but we have many – click that link to see them all.
I don’t know about you, but I’m putting CHICKEN on my grocery list. What recipe do you want to make first?