Work with Me
Work With Rachel Cooks
I would love to hear from you regarding your company or your client’s needs. I have experience working with brands including KitchenAid, Old El Paso, Bob’s Red Mill, Fisher Price, and many more. My recipes and content have been featured all over the web, including Saveur, The Cooking Channel, Parents Magazine, The Huffington Post, and the Kitchn. You can read more about the Rachel Cooks brand here.
Listed on this page are ideas of how we can team up to create a successful partnership, but I would love to work with you to develop a customized plan to meet your marketing objectives and goals. My media kit is available upon request by emailing Rachel@RachelCooks.com.
What Clients Have Said About Working with Me:
- “Rachel has a wonderful, positive attitude and genuinely loved our brand and product. She’s very classy and professional, and she reaches the perfect audience for our brand.”
- “Your photography, quality of content and timeliness in response is exactly what we look for in blog partners. You’ve been so wonderful to work with!”
- “Rachel is always positive, creative and responsive. Her audience is interactive with her posts, making her a great asset for brands to partner with in recipe development for brand awareness.”
- “Rachel was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional and delivered top-quality posts that absolutely exceeded my expectations.”
- “Rachel is a great partner. Her recipes are creative and photographed beautifully. It’s wonderful to work with a partner who is responsive and proactive. Rachel was the ideal partner for so many reasons!”
Examples of My Work:
- Walnut Crusted Salmon for California Walnuts
- Chickpea Salad for Old El Paso
- Creamy Chicken Enchilada Soup for Reames
- Shrimp Tacos for Old El Paso and Avocados from Mexico
- Grilled Pizza with Arugula Pesto for Milk Means More
- Video Content for Old El Paso
- Video Content as a Fisher Price Insider
Possible Collaboration Opportunities
Recipe Development and Sponsored Content: Creating a new recipe is one of my favorite things to do – and it’s the most effective way of reaching my readers. I’d love to come up with creative and great tasting recipes that will highlight your brand.
Brand Ambassador Programs: I am available to work with your company on an ongoing basis. I love partnering with companies I am passionate about and creating a social media campaign to help meet your objectives. I’ve found this to be the most authentic and most effective way of introducing a brand to my readers.
Food Styling & Photography: Whether you are looking for new recipe photographs for your website or need photographs and food styling done on existing recipes, I am happy to work with you.
Food Writing/Editorial Content: I am available to provide editorial content for your website, newsletter or print publication.
Company Events: I would love to attend any food event or press trip that you may be offering. I would share this trip with my readers via a blog post as well as live social media updates while I am on the trip.
Review & Giveaway Policy: I am happy to accept products or books for review, but I do not guarantee to write about your products or books on Rachel Cooks. Products and books will not be returned to your company/client. However, when I come across a product that I love, I am more than happy to share a review and giveaway with my readers. Full disclosure will be provided to my readers stating that I received the product for free. The review will be honest and straightforward, highlighting both the positive and negative aspects of your product. Any giveaway offered will need to be shipped to the giveaway winner by the company in a timely manner.
Event Planning: Looking to create an event that will really leave an impression on attendees? I would love to create an event tailored to your brand that will excite people and have them talking about you for weeks.
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com!
Media Kit available upon request.