Skinny Spinach Dip
This Skinny Spinach Dip has all the great flavor as the original, but you don’t have to feel as guilty about eating it!
Hey ya’ll. I’m Jessie from Living Mostly Meatless and I’m happy to be here to help Rachel today.
Today I’m bringing you Spinach Dip. I grew up in Michigan on a lake so whenever I get a little dose of Vitamin D, I crave spinach dip because that was always our “boat snack.” So last week, when it was almost 60 degrees in Chicago and I went for a really long walk, that craving kicked in.
I looked at my recipe, and after looking at the ingredients, I knew that there was no way I could feel good about serving a giant dish full sour cream and mayonnaise. I started playing around with it and settled on a mixture of Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and Miracle Whip.
Rest assured that it was the favorite dish of our Superbowl Party, and no fan complained. I don’t think I could even tell the difference. I hope you enjoy it!
Looking for more great dip recipes? Try:
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Baked Goat Cheese Dip with Lemon and Thyme
- Kale and Spinach Dip Bites (5 ingredients)
- Mexican Spinach Dip Recipe
- Stovetop Spinach Dip with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Hummus Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Poblano Queso Dip
- Homemade French Onion Dip Recipe with VIDEO
- 7 Layer Dip Recipe
- 1 (10) ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and liquid squeezed out
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 16 ounces 2% Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, and onion soup mix together in a medium bowl. Add carrots, and spinach. Mix well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with crackers, rye, pumpernickel, or pita bread.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 22Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 2g
RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.