Nerds Milkshake Recipe
A new use for your favorite childhood candy, this Nerds milkshake is fruity, sweet, and so much fun. It’s going to take you back to the good ol’ days!
I have such fond memories growing up of going to church softball games and watching my dad play in the church league. It was a great opportunity to spend time with my friends, and clearly the best part about these evenings was heading to the concession stand and getting some fun treats. One of my childhood favorites were Nerds and to this day they bring back such fun memories.
Milkshakes. Ice cream you can drink. Pretty special stuff. Ice cream + Nerds + whipped cream? Now we’re really talking.
You know what might be the VERY best thing about milkshakes? They take about all of two seconds to whip up. A great treat in less than 5 minutes? Count me in.
This milkshake is versatile too — throw in whatever kind of Nerds you love. My grocery store happened to carry packages with a mixture of grape and strawberry and they made for an absolutely delicious and flavorful milkshake. Plus, fun colors. E’s favorite colors – purple and pink. But what 3 year old girl doesn’t love purple and pink? So clearly a pink and purple Nerds milkshake would be a winner!
Yield: 1 milkshake
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
A new use for your favorite childhood candy, these Nerds milkshakes are fruity, sweet, and so much fun.
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream (or 1 heaping cup)
- 1/2 cup milk
- one 1.65 ounce package strawberry & grape Nerds candy, extra if desired for garnish
- whipped cream for topping if desired
In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, and Nerds candy. Blend until smooth. Garnish with whipped cream and additional Nerds candy if desired.
Note: Add more ice cream for a thicker milkshake and more milk for a thinner milkshake.
Verdict: LOVED this — Nerds, milkshake. Yes.
Husband’s take: He liked this too but probably still prefers chocolate.
Changes I would make: None at all are necessary.
Difficulty: So easy!
If you’re looking for more milkshakes, make sure to check out the rest of #MilkshakeWeek!
- The Michelangelo Milkshake from Love & Olive Oil
- Cappuccino Milkshake from The Little Kitchen
- Berries & Cream Milkshake from My Baking Addiction
- Birthday Cake Milkshake from Cookies and Cups
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie from Warm Vanilla Sugar
- Mocha Malt Shakes from Bluebonnets & Brownies
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake from Dairy Good Life
- Pistachio Cookies And Cream Shake from kokocooks
- Key Lime Pie Milkshakes from Katie’s Cucina
- Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake Recipe from Reluctant Entertainer
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake from FoodieCrush