A new use for your favorite childhood candy, a Nerds milkshake is fruity, sweet, and so much fun. It’s going to take you back to the good ol’ days!
I have such fond memories growing up of going to church softball games and watching my dad play in the church league. It was a great opportunity to spend time with my friends, and clearly the best part about these evenings was heading to the concession stand and getting some fun treats. One of my childhood favorites were Nerds and to this day, they bring back such fun memories.
Milkshakes. Ice cream you can drink. Pretty special stuff. Ice cream + Nerds + whipped cream? Now we’re really talking.
You know what might be the VERY best thing about milkshakes? They take about all of two seconds to whip up. A great treat in less than 5 minutes? Count me in.
This milkshake is versatile, too — throw in whatever kind of Nerds you love. My grocery store happens to carry packages with a mixture of grape and strawberry and they make an absolutely delicious and flavorful milkshake.
Craving more milkshakes?
Drinkable ice cream? Yes! Here’s a few more ideas for you:
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream (or 1 heaping cup)
- 1/2 cup milk
- one 1.65 ounce package strawberry & grape Nerds candy, extra if desired for garnish
- whipped cream for topping, if desired
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, and Nerds candy. Blend until smooth. Garnish with whipped cream and additional Nerds candy, if desired.
- Add more ice cream for a thicker milkshake and more milk for a thinner milkshake.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.