This peach, banana, honey and cottage cheese smoothie is a perfect snack or breakfast for kids and adults. Cottage cheese gives an extra boost of protein!
I had so much fun watching E soak in the day, surrounded by friends, family, and great food. Hearing her say, “This is the best birthday EVER!” made all the time and energy I spent planning the party all worth it. A hundred times over.
She’s such a sweetie. She’s smart, sassy, and has the biggest heart. The way she cares for others inspires me to be a better person. I’m so blessed to be her momma.
Plus, she makes a super cute smoothie model, am I right? As does her brother with his irresistible dark brown eyes and deep dimples.
They loved this smoothie made from sweet bananas, frozen peaches, honey and cottage cheese. YES, cottage cheese! It gets super creamy and is a great way to get the kiddos eating more protein. Goodness knows my picky boy needs it!
They both devoured these smoothies and didn’t even have any idea that they contained cottage cheese. They were enamored by a couple of their favorite fruits paired with sweet, sweet honey. Who wouldn’t love that?
Yogurt is great in smoothies, but don’t you think it’s time you try something new?
Make sure to use frozen bananas for an extra thick smoothie! If you don’t know how, learn the best way to freeze bananas.
Craving more smoothies?
If you like this peach, banana, honey and cottage cheese smoothie, I bet you’ll love these recipes, too!
- Green Smoothie (with loads of greens, a Granny Smith apple, and tropical fruit)
- Blueberry Apple Crisp Smoothie Bowl
- Creamy Lemon Smoothie
- Clementine Vanilla Smoothie
- Mango Raspberry Coconut Water Smoothie
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- Superfood Mint Cacao Nib Green Smoothie from Ambitious Kitchen
- Carrot Cake Protein Smoothie from Eating Bird Food
- my list of 50 juice and smoothie recipes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 heaping cups frozen peach slices
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup milk (I used nonfat)
- 2 tablespoons honey (more or less to taste)
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Serve immediately.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.