A new use for your favorite childhood candy, a Nerds milkshake is fruity, sweet, and so much fun. It’s going to take you back to the good ol’ days!
I have such fond memories growing up of going to church softball games and watching my dad play in the church league. It was a great opportunity to spend time with my friends, and clearly the best part about these evenings was heading to the concession stand and loading up on treats.
One of my favorite candies were Nerds and to this day, they bring back such fun memories.
Love Nerds? You’ll love Nerds Rice Krispie treats, too!
Milkshakes are ice cream you can drink. Pretty special stuff: ice cream + Nerds + whipped cream. Now we’re really talking.
You know what might be the VERY best thing about milkshakes? They take about two seconds to whip up. A great treat in less than 5 minutes? Count me in.
This milkshake is versatile, too — throw in whatever kind of Nerds you love. My grocery store happens to carry packages with a mixture of grape and strawberry. That combination makes an absolutely delicious and flavorful milkshake.
- 3 scoops scoops vanilla ice cream (about 1 heaping cup)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 pkg. (1.65 ounce) strawberry & grape Nerds candy, extra if desired for garnish (or any flavor you like)
- whipped cream for topping, if desired
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, and Nerds candy. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional Nerds candy, if desired.
- Add more ice cream for a thicker milkshake and more milk for a thinner milkshake.
- Nutrition information does not include Nerds or whipped cream. Package information for Nerds states that one 1.65 oz. box is 3 servings, 60 calories per serving, so if you use the whole box for this milkshake, it would be 180 calories.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.