Smoky Roasted Almonds
Smoky roasted almonds are simple to make at home and make the perfect snack or appetizer.
Spiced roasted nuts are one of my go-to appetizers. They taste great with cocktails or beer. It seems like everyone at a party loves a handful or two of nuts; they’re portable and you don’t need a napkin or silverware.
Smoky roasted almonds would be great for New Year’s Eve or football games. They really make a nice addition to your cheese or charcuterie board. A jar of these smoky roasted almonds would make a great gift for that special someone.
And….smoky roasted almonds could not be any easier to make!
In case you didn’t hear me…
COULD NOT BE EASIER. Really, all you need is a nice flat baking pan, almonds, olive oil, smoked paprika and salt. Mix it all together and bake for about 20 minutes or until the almonds are lightly browned. They smell so delicious when they’re baking, you’ll have a difficult time waiting for them to cool a bit before you try one, or two, or three!
No excuses for buying the salt-laden, slightly stale tasting mixed nuts at the store. These are unique, delicious, and umm….easy.
And good for you, too! They supply protein, fiber, and lots of good vitamins and minerals, which makes them the perfect snack.
Craving more roasted nuts?
- Olive Oil Roasted Almonds (with video)
- Vanilla Bean Candied Walnuts
- Olive Oil and Rosemary Roasted Almonds
- Spiced Pecans Recipe
- Raspberry Chipotle Candied Pecans
- Sugar-Free Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss almonds with oil until coated. Add salt and smoked paprika and toss until well coated.
- Bake until toasted, about 20 minutes. Stir once about halfway through the cooking time.
- Cool & serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 164Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g
RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.