These mini pumpkin pie tarts are a quick and easy no-bake treat. Bite-sized pumpkin tartlets are the perfect last-minute dessert for any fall event, including Thanksgiving!
Why You’ll Love These mini pumpkin tarts
- Last Minute: These no-bake mini pumpkin tarts are a simple solution for any last-minute event. Just like my pumpkin pudding (another last-minute favorite!), this recipe is simple to make, easy to eat, and full of the flavors of fall. Perfection.
- Easy: To make these mini pumpkin tarts, you need only 5 ingredients, all of which you can keep on hand in your pantry or freezer: canned pumpkin, frozen whipped topping, pumpkin pie spice, a box of instant pudding, and frozen mini pie shells. You can whip them up in less than a half hour. They’ll need to chill in your fridge for at least 20 minutes to set. They can be made a day ahead and will still be delicious.
I use a pastry bag and tip for making my tarts but alternatively, you could put the filling into a resealable bag, snip a small corner off, and pipe the filling into the shells. Or you could use a spoon and dollop the filling in.
At only 35 calories each, they won’t break the calorie bank, either, which is a good thing especially this time of year!
Plus, they are super cute, are they not?
- 3 packages pre-baked, frozen pie shells (45 shells total)
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin purée
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package (3.4 oz) cheesecake instant pudding
- Thaw pastry shells at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Combine pumpkin, Cool Whip, and pumpkin pie spice with a whisk in a medium bowl until smooth. Add pudding mix and continue to whisk until smooth and thick. Spoon or pipe into shells and top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy
- I used canned pumpkin puree for this recipe, not canned pumpkin pie filling which already contains spices and is sweetened.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.