Crispy chicken thighs baked with Dijon and dill are great on their own, but with the addition of roasted green beans and radishes, you have a perfect springtime sheet pan dinner.
It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with my sheet pans. Roasted vegetables basically make my world go ’round. Roasted broccoli is the only way to eat broccoli, roasted carrots are sweet and flavorful, mushrooms gain depth and texture, squash shines, and the list goes on and on! When my apple Gouda stuffed chicken sheet pan dinner turned out to be wildly popular right out of the gate, it became clear that more sheet pan dinners were necessary.
I’m excited to be teaming up with Just BARE® chicken again this year to bring you this recipe. Just BARE chicken has been a partner with Rachel Cooks for a few years now and it’s because I love the brand’s chicken. Their chicken are raised without antibiotics, they are vegetable and grain fed, hand-trimmed, and traceable to the family farm they came from — pretty great, right?
This chicken is a springtime win. Radishes transform into sweet and tangy nuggets when roasted, roasted green beans are irresistible, and the crispy panko coating on the juicy chicken is what will keep you coming back for more.
The beauty of sheet pan dinners like this one is that you only make ONE PAN dirty. Well, two in this case. You could probably get by with one if you really hate dishes, but the trick to roasting vegetables is to give them lots of room to breath so they get brown and crispy and not soggy and steamed. If you like sheet pan dinners as much as I do, take a look at these recipes.
This dinner is great on its own as a light meal, or you could bulk it up with a tossed salad. Sometimes I make some brown rice with dinners like this, or I’ll bake a sweet potato to go with it.
For the chicken:
- 20 ounces (1.25 pounds) Just BARE Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
For the vegetables:
- 1.5 pounds fresh radishes, washed and halved
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt, more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, more to taste
- 2 sprigs dill – leaves removed
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Divide vegetables onto two sheet pans. Toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil (one tablespoon for each baking sheet). Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken on sheet pans amongst the vegetables. Rub with Dijon mustard.
- In a small bowl, mix together panko, 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon fresh dill. Divide evenly on top of chicken, pressing down to adhere crumbs to chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining dill over vegetables.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Carefully stir the vegetables without disturbing the chicken. Cook for 10 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature measures 165° F with an instant read thermometer. Garnish with additional fresh dill and serve immediately.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Disclaimer: I have been compensated by Just BARE chicken for the time required to develop and share this recipe but all thoughts are my own, as always. Thanks for supporting my blog by reading about brands and products I use and love in my own kitchen.