This creamy lemon smoothie is refreshing, easy to make, and you probably have all the ingredients in your house already. Kids love it, too!
Why You’ll love this smoothie
- Quick: You can make this refreshing lemon smoothie in less than 5 minutes!
- Easy: You only need five ingredients to make this super easy smoothie: fresh lemon juice, Greek yogurt, agave or honey, milk, and ice. Give it a whirl in the blender and serve. Isn’t that easy?
- Refreshing: The combination of lemon and Greek yogurt is super refreshing on a hot summer day.
Many of you probably know Deborah from her blog Taste and Tell, and perhaps also from her Red Velvet Lover’s Cookbook. Now I’m super excited to have in my hands a copy of Best 100 Smoothies for Kids. (And I’d argue, adults too!). If you love this smoothie, you can find it and more in this colorful and beautiful book!
Craving more sip-able smoothies?
Check out my list of ten delicious smoothie recipes. Or buy Deborah’s book, of course. Here’s a few more ideas for you:
- Creamy Mango Banana Smoothie
- Raspberry Mango Coconut Water Smoothie
- Peach, Banana, and Honey Smoothie with cottage cheese
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie (think Black Forest)
- Blueberry Apple Crisp Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or honey
- 1 3/4 cups ice cubes
- Pour the milk into a blender. Add the yogurt, lemon juice, and sweetener.
- Top with ice and blend until smooth.
- If smoothie is too thin, add a little more ice. If it’s too thick, add a little more milk.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of the book to review. All opinions are my own, as always. I consider Deborah a friend which means I do want her to succeed but I’m also comfortable enough to call her out if her book was sub-par. Which it most definitely is not.