No Bake Lemon Berry Cheesecakes – Individual! | with video
These no bake lemon berry cheesecakes are perfect for Mother’s Day (even if you have to make them yourself, moms — no baking involved!).
Mother’s Day is coming up. A little birdie told me Ben and the kids are getting me a 7-day tropical spa getaway.
Oh wait, that’s not right.
I think it was more like a shower by myself without two toddlers barging in. I’ll happily take either scenario to be honest with you.
Truth be told, I’m not sure what Ben and the kids have up their sleeves for me. At this point, there are likely no plans, but if Ben actually has the day off and we get to spend the day together, I’ll be one happy lady.
If there is dessert involved, well that’s just icing on the cake. I’m excited to partner with Bonne Maman to bring you this fun and easy recipe to celebrate Mother’s Day.
Truth is, being a mom is the best (and hardest) thing in the world. I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
Even in moments like this.
Now, point me to that spa vacation.
And if we’re being honest about Mother’s Day, most moms are still working. Moms don’t get days off. Moms don’t get sick days. Moms get a lot of love, but not much time to themselves.
So even if you’re making your own food on Mother’s Day, you can take comfort in these no bake lemon berry cheesecakes. They are really easy to make, and you don’t even have to turn on the oven. And if you really think ahead, you can make these the day before Mother’s Day (add toppings immediately before serving) and then you’ll have one less thing to do ON Mother’s Day. More time left to plan that spa vacation.
If you haven’t figured it out yet, Bonne Maman Mixed Berries Preserves are playing the role of “mom” in this recipe. In other words, they’re multitasking and doing a great job at it. The preserves serve two roles: they sweeten the dessert as well as flavor it. Aside from the lemon sandwich cookie crust, there is no added sugar other than the jam. I’m keeping it easy for you!
I love Bonne Maman because of the ingredients they use. Bonne Maman Preserves are 100% all natural, no High Fructose Corn Syrup, no additives or color and Gluten-Free, Non-GMO and Kosher. Bam. What’s better than that?
The lemon in this recipe gives that little bit of tartness to balance out the sweetness of the jam. This recipe is a refreshing spring time party for your tastebuds and will certainly become a family favorite (great for entertaining too!).
Enjoy! Because you really do deserve it.
Enjoying this no bake dessert?
If you like this lemon berry cheesecake recipe, I have a few more recipes you may enjoy:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 20 lemon sandwich cookies (I used Oreo)
- 2 packages (16 ounces) of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup + 6 heaping teaspoons (about one 13-ounce jar) Bonne Maman Mixed Berries Preserves, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- whipped cream (optional, for topping)
- fresh berries (optional, for topping)
- In a food processor, blend sandwich cookies until mixture is entirely fine and coarse crumbs with no large pieces remaining. Mix in melted butter until combined.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, use an electric or stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment to whip the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy. Add cream, 3/4 cup Bonne Maman Mixed Berries Preserves, and lemon zest. Mix on low until combined and then increase speed to high and continue to mix until it is light and fluffy.
- In small serving dishes, add about 1/4 cup of crumbs to bottom of each dish, tap down gently to form a flat layer. Add a layer of the cream cheese mixture to each dish, using about half of the mixture and leaving half for the top layer. (I used a piping bag to make it a little neater). Spoon a heaping teaspoon of jam on top of cream cheese mixture and then top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Chill for at least an hour or until ready to serve.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and fresh berries if desired.
- These look pretty in small mason jars or old fashioned glasses.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 of 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 2g
Verdict: Holy smokes. Let’s just say I ate more than one of these.
Husband’s take: He loves these! And being a chocolate chip cookie guy, I was a little worried this might be too outside of the box for him, but he had no problem devouring them.
Changes I would make: None!
Disclaimer: I have been compensated by Bonne Maman for the time required to develop and share this recipe. All opinions are, as always, my own. Thanks for supporting my blog by reading about brands I use and love!