Cuban panini, with succulent homemade pulled pork, ham, pickles, mustard and cheese.
And let me tell you, these sandwiches are THE reason to make this pork.
- Cuban pulled pork
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 sandwich stacker dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (if desired)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese.
- 4 slices bread (use your favorite kind of sandwich bread)
- Spread mustard and mayonnaise (if using) on all four slices of bread. On two slices of bread layer 1 slice cheese, 1 slice ham, pork, pickles, 1 slice ham, and one slice cheese, in that order. Top with remaining bread.
- Butter outside of sandwiches or spray with non-stick spray.
- Grill in panini grill (I use my George Foreman grill), pressing down firmly, until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Recipe can be increased or decreased as needed.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 682Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 1811mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 5gSugar: 7gProtein: 34g
RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.