Pepperoni, sauce, and cheese sandwiched between soft rolls and baked — these pepperoni pizza sliders will be the hit of your party!
I interrupt my regularly scheduled programming (healthy! vegetable dip! kale salad!) for GAME DAY FOOD. Okay, I know game day food can totally be healthy (should we talk about putting butternut squash in queso?) but sometimes it isn’t, and that’s okay too. Everything in moderation, and these are made for sharing. And they contain protein and calcium — score!
about these Pizza Sliders
- Great for a crowd: To make things even better, these pizza sliders could not possibly be easier to make and you can easily double the recipe if you’re serving a crowd. They’re absolutely perfect for any football watching party.
- Versatile: If pepperoni isn’t your thing, you could fill these with any of your favorite pizza toppings: mushrooms, peppers, onions, sausage, ham, spinach….the possibilities are limitless.
- Decadent treat: These sliders are absolutely a treat! If you’re looking for something on the healthier end of the spectrum, you could whip up some bite sized zucchini pepperoni pizzas. Or one of my personal favorites, pepperoni pizza quinoa stuffed peppers.
PS: This is the baking dish I used.
More Pizza Inspired Recipes
You guys already know I’m obsessed with all things pizza. We’ve got pepperoni pizza homemade hot pockets, pepperoni pizza dip (SO GOOD), Parmesan crusted pepperoni pizza grilled cheese, and pizza mac and cheese muffins.
More Slider Recipes
I love that you can easily prepare these Pizza Sliders ahead of time and pop the pan into the oven when your company arrives. Here’s more great ideas:
- Classic ham and cheese sliders
- Turkey sliders (aka Rachel sandwich), similar to a Reuben but with turkey instead of corned beef
- Turkey and Cheese Crescent Rolls (these aren’t sliders, but they are oven baked sandwiches)
- Baked Cheeseburger Sliders by The Cookie Rookie
- Baked Italian Beef Sliders by The Chunky Chef
A serving is one pizza slider (recipe serves 12), but most people will probably eat two! They’re absolutely irresistible.
- 1 package (12 oz or 12 count) King’s Hawaiian Honey Wheat Rolls
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (low moisture, part-skim)
- 1/2 cup pepperoni (I use mini)
- 1/4 cup butter (4 tablespoons), melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking dish (11 x 8 inch) lightly with cooking spray. Cut entire sheet of rolls in half (separating tops from bottoms), being careful to try to keep rolls connected. Place the bottom half of the rolls in a baking dish.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the rolls and sprinkle pepperoni on top of sauce (see notes). Sprinkle mozzarella on top of pepperoni and then place the top half of the rolls on top.
- Mix melted butter with garlic powder, parsley flakes, dried oregano and shredded Parmesan cheese. Pour evenly over sliders.
- Spray a piece of foil with nonstick cooking spray to prevent cheese from sticking and cover baking dish with this foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes or until parmesan is melted and golden brown.
- Cut into sliders and serve immediately.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.