Beer marinated chicken thighs scream SUMMER loud and clear. The subtle taste of the beer in every bite of the chicken will have everyone singing your praises.
Why you’ll love this beer marinated chicken
- Great for food prepping: It’s all about streamlining the process. If you make double the amount of chicken, you get double the meals with the same amount of work. Grilled chicken is great cold on top of a salad or on a sandwich.
- Flavorful: We do as much grilling as possible. This chicken is great because you can taste the beer in every bite and the spices used in this recipe make it completely irresistible – full of flavor but not overly spicy. It’s a total crowd pleaser.
What to serve with this chicken
More chicken marinades
- Mix all ingredients together in a zip-top bag. Move chicken around until fully coated in marinade. Place in a bowl or baking dish to protect your fridge from any possible leaks. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Remove from marinade and grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until fully cooked (chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F when tested with instant-read thermometer).
- Tent with foil and rest for 5 minutes prior to serving.
- This marinade would also be amazing with chicken breasts!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.