Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Apple Dip
Looking for a way to dress up your apples? Try this absolutely irresistible peanut butter cream cheese apple dip.
Hide your spoons. You’ll want to use them to eat this instead of using apples.
Apples will at least reassure you that you’re being somewhat healthy.
But I won’t judge either way.
Because I ate it off a spoon. But I’m pregnant. (I’m going to be SO sad when I can no longer use that excuse!)
This dip is SO yummy. Have I gotten that point across yet? It’s weird because it has peanut butter and cream cheese in it but somehow tastes like caramel dip. It’s perfect for dipping apples and is great with graham crackers or animal crackers, too.
Or a spoon. Did I mention that?
Dips for a sweet tooth:
Looking for more sweet dip recipes to try? I don’t blame you! Try these:
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (honey, dry roasted, plain, whatever!)
- Mix all ingredients except peanuts together using an electric or stand mixer on medium speed until incorporated and smooth. Mix in peanuts on low speed or just stir in with a spoon.
- Best at room temperature for dipping, but store in the fridge.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 21mg Sodium: 175mg Carbohydrates: 28g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 25g Protein: 7g
Husband’s take: He hasn’t had it on apples yet but did get a taste test. Thumbs up from him–and he doesn’t really even like cream cheese! My kiddo LOVED it too. She has a huge sweet tooth though–so no surprise there.
Changes I would make: NONE.
Difficulty: Seriously easy.
Looking for more fun sweet dip recipes like to try along with this peanut butter cream cheese apple dip? I don’t blame you! Try these: 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Dip, Raspberry Cheesecake Yogurt Dip, Naughty and Nice Pumpkin Pie Dip or Vanilla Bean Yogurt Dip.
And yes, my apples are a little (lot) beat up and bruised. This is real life, people.