Whipped Cream Stuffed Strawberries with Basil
These whipped cream stuffed strawberries are stuffed with basil whipped cream – they’re an irresistible bite of summer.
I am crazy about these strawberries. It isn’t the first time that I have paired strawberries and basil, and it certainly won’t be the last time! I’m already brainstorming ways to hook these two up again. It is a match made in heaven!
These strawberries are fancy enough for a dinner party but easy enough to pop one in your mouth on a hot day when you’re craving something refreshing.
On the same/different note–I am so happy that strawberries are starting to be in season! What fruits are you most excited to get your hands on?
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @rachelcooksblog on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 20-25 medium to large strawberries (depending on size and how full you fill them)
- Put large mixing bowl and whisk/wire beaters of electric or stand mixer in fridge or freezer to chill.
- Wash and dry strawberries. Cut off the tops of the strawberries and carefully hollow out a little of the inside using a paring knife. Also cut a tiny bit of the bottom off to create a flat surface.
- Whip cream using electric mixer (and chilled bowl/whisk) until it starts to stiffen. Add sugar and continue to beat on high-speed until stiff peaks form. Fold in basil very gently just until combined.
- Best served immediately.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Leave a Review