THANK YOU!

I’m not sure if you all saw it today, but some of my best blogging buddies got together and threw me a surprise virtual baby shower! I’ve been busy all day commenting on posts and sharing these great treats that they have all made, but I really felt the need to say a giant THANK YOU you here as well.

I had a rough night last night…headache, nausea, etc.

In other words, the usual.

I woke up and found a twitter stream of tweets about #rachelpops and immediately, the rainy day was brightened.  I am so honored, so blessed, so grateful and so completely blown away by the kindness of all of my blogging buddies. I mentioned it on Facebook, but my heart is full of joy, there is a huge smile on my face and my cheeks have been wet with tears.

THANK YOU!!!

Please take some time browsing all the posts…I am so thankful for all the time they put into this.

For The Love of Popcorn (they know me well!)

S’mores Popcorn | Nutmeg Nanny

Snickerdoodle Scones | Fake Ginger
Sweet Potato Pie Dip with Pie Crust Dippers | The Spiffy Cookie
Turtle Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake | A Spicy Perspective
Walnut Streusel Coffee Cake | Cookistry
White Chocolate Biscoff Muddy Buddies | Miss In The Kitchen
White Chocolate ‘Quilted’ Cupcakes | Creative Culinary

Extra special thanks to Brandy and Brandi for organizing, as well as Heather for making the awesome logo/invite. Love you all!

19 Responses to “THANK YOU!”

1. Liz @ The Lemon Bowl — November 12, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Do you like how I gave popcorn it’s own category?? ;-) So glad you enjoyed your shower!!! And I’m glad we could brighten your day after such a rough night!!

2. Cassie | Bake Your Day — November 12, 2012 at 2:35 pm

So, so glad you were surprised!! You deserve all the happiness! :)

3. Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie — November 12, 2012 at 2:41 pm

You are so very welcome! Hope you have a better night today

4. Heather | Farmgirl Gourmet — November 12, 2012 at 2:49 pm

We all love you to bits Rach!! So glad you’ve enjoyed this little celebration of YOU. XO Sweets!!

~Heather

5. Barbara | Creative Culinary — November 12, 2012 at 3:25 pm

So glad it was a surprise. Right after I put a photo on Instagram when my dog snagged a cupcake and saw you ‘liked’ it I had a moment of ‘oh no’ but then thought…she’ll not know those are for HER…whew!

Happy you were pleased and feel such joy for you and your family.

6. Tara @ Chip Chip Hooray — November 12, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Hooray! I’m so glad you were surprised, and I hope you enjoyed reading everyone’s special posts for you. :) Wishing you less tummy troubles in the next few weeks!

7. carrian — November 12, 2012 at 4:12 pm

So glad that you were surprised and that we could all join together to celebrate you both! I’ve been so giddy for months now. Hooray, it’s finally here!!!

8. Jamie @ Thrifty Veggie Mama — November 12, 2012 at 4:29 pm

So glad you were surprised and glad we were able to brighten your day. Hope tonight is better. Hang in there! You’re almost there!

9. Krista — November 12, 2012 at 4:35 pm

XOXO Rach! I’m glad today came as a surprise and was able to lift those last trimester, I’m so done with this, the porcelain bowl is my friend blues. I’m so excited to meet your newest addition, as I’m sure you are!

10. Kathryn — November 12, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I’m so glad you liked it Rachel – you mean so much to us all that I’m glad we could do something to put a smile on your face :) xoxo

11. Sheila — November 12, 2012 at 5:44 pm

What a blast! I am so glad you were surprised and we were able to brighten up your day! xoxox

12. Kita — November 12, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Im glad we could help your mood a bit today! I see your pregnancy tweets and am once again amazed at how moms and moms to be pull it all off! Was a pleasure celebrating your little boy to be!

13. Deborah — November 12, 2012 at 11:15 pm

I’m so glad you were surprised!! I’m so excited for your little guy to come and can’t wait to “meet” him!!

14. Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen — November 13, 2012 at 12:18 am

So glad you were surprised! I’m the worst at keeping secrets and just knew I would flub up my post and it would go out early or something! So excited for you to have this little boy! Love you!

15. Cate — November 13, 2012 at 2:48 am

Congratulations Rachel! Can’t wait to go through all the links and see everybody’s recipes :)

16. Joanne — November 13, 2012 at 6:45 am

Extra super duper congratulations girl!!! Everyone’s treats looked amazing!!

17. Ashley - Baker by Nature — November 13, 2012 at 1:37 pm

My heart felt so much joy to see all the love sent your way! Sending some of my own to you and the little man right now.

18. Averie @ Averie Cooks — November 13, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Congrats, Rachel! I hope your day was special and I loved seeing what everyone was making for you!

19. Mackenzie {SusieFreakingHomemaker} — November 14, 2012 at 8:36 am

I’m really proud of us for actually keeping it a secret – you deserve this and much more girl! I can’t wait to see that baby boy!