Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
Ultra-moist raspberry white chocolate blondies are absolutely irresistible. You won’t believe how easy they are to make!
It’s been awhile since I posted something sweet! I think it’s time, what do you think? And these are little sweeties. They’re a take on the chocolate chip blondies from Mary’s wonderful book. I loved the simple, no-fuss recipe. Butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, salt, and flour…which I just typed as flower…because I’m writing this at 9:30pm after the longest day. Praying the Lord gives me strength for the next 300+ words because y’all need this recipe. Thankfully I caught the error because you’d probably never come back if you thought that I thought flour was spelled flower. Shoot, I’d never come back. I’d turn in my apron and my laptop.
This recipe for white chocolate blondies uses fresh raspberries and white chocolate, obviously. It’s a great one for summer. I made these AND the chocolate chip blondies for a dinner we hosted with family. They both disappeared quickly. These are ULTRA moist (yeah, I said moist, because they are) and full of fresh flavor from the raspberries.
Since the raspberries add a lot of natural moisture, you’ll want to make sure they’re nice and dry after you wash them before you add them into the batter. Make sure to just try to get them as dry as possible. If you’re feeling energetic, you can even give them a gentle spin in a salad spinner.
Other than that, this recipe is completely straightforward and oh so easy. You guys are going to love it!
More cookie bar goodness:
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie (Deep Dish!)
- Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
- Oreo Cookie Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars – Don’t feel like turning the oven on? Try these no-bake bars! A perfect summer treat!
- Orange Creamsicle Cookie Bars – Another great taste for summer!
- Maple Bacon Brownies from Shugary Sweets
- Lemon Blondies from Crazy for Crust
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, washed and dried
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray the bottom and sides of an 8-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray; line with parchment paper, and lightly spray again.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and stir to combine. Stir in flour and salt, just until combined.
- Stir in half of raspberries, and all but a tablespoon or two of white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle top with remaining raspberries and white chocolate chips. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs. The blondies will be slightly browned around the edges. Cool for at least 20 minutes in the pan before lifting the blondies out by the parchment paper. Set on a wire rack to finish cooling before slicing and storing in an airtight container. I recommend storing in the fridge if storing for more than 1 day.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 of 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 217 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 37mg Sodium: 62mg Carbohydrates: 29g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 20g Protein: 2g
Husband’s take: Ben is a traditionalist so he definitely loves the chocolate chip version better. But he had no problems eating these either!
Changes I would make: None are necessary!