1. In a food processor (see notes), pulse graham crackers until they are fine crumbs with no large pieces remaining. Once you have crumbs, mix with melted butter and Stevia In The Raw® until combined.
2. Divide graham cracker crumb mixture evenly between serving vessels. Pat down gently to form crust.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric or stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment to whip the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy. Add cream, Stevia In The Raw®, lemon juice, lemon zest and pink food coloring.
4. Mix on low until combined and then increase speed to medium-high and continue to mix until it is light and fluffy.
5. Add a layer of the cream cheese mixture to each dish. (I used a piping bag to make it a little neater).
6. Chill for at least an hour or until ready to serve.
7. Serve topped with whipped cream and fresh berries if desired.
Nutrition information does not include additional whipped cream on top.
If you don’t want to dirty your food processor, buy graham cracker crumbs OR put then in a zip-top bag and smash with a rolling pin or meat tenderizer. It takes a bit longer, but it’s kinda fun!
Raspberries, strawberries, or blackberries could be used as a garnish.