White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies
Chocked full of minty white chocolate M&M’s, these peppermint M&M cookies will delight peppermint fans. You’ll want to try these festive red and white Christmas cookies.
I’m obsessed with everything peppermint this time of year. I realize that I am not alone in this obsession. When I saw White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms at Target, two bags suddenly leaped into my cart. Along with Andes mints–they’re my faaaavorite.
Also in my cart was a whole bunch of other random stuff that I didn’t know I needed until I got to Target. How does Target do that?!? Every. Single. Time.
Although these M&Ms are
perfectly fine amazing eaten straight out of the bag, I needed to bake with them. Obviously. These cookies are a take on my plain ol’ chocolate chip cookies. Super easy to make and everyone loves them. The dough freezes well and so do the cookies. So make them in advance and bake them up whenever you’re craving a pepperminty cookie.
P.S. If you can’t find these M & Ms, it’s fun to try one of the other seasonal varieties, or Reese’s Pieces. I really like regular M & M cookies, too.
Who doesn’t?! Here’s a few more cookie recipes to tantalize your tastebuds!
- Andes Mint Cookies (another minty delight for you)
- Peppermint Shortbread Cookies (and another one!)
- Snickerdoodles (a classic)
- Red Velvet Cookies (love the cake? you’ll love these cookies)
- Double Cinnamon Crinkle Cookies
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @rachelcooksblog on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon [pure vanilla extract]
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms (about one and a half 9.90 ounce packages)
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine butter, shortening, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and water. Beat until creamy.
- Add in eggs and mix until well combined. Add flour mixture and mix well. Stir in M&Ms.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet (I do 12 per sheet).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. (10 for softer cookies, 12 for crisper cookies.)
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Husband’s take: I think they were a little too “strange” for him. And they aren’t strange…but he’s more of a straight up chocolate chip guy. He doesn’t even really like it when I made chocolate chip cookies with mini chips or chocolate chunks instead of normal chocolate chips. E loved these cookies though!
Changes I would make: None.
Leave a Review