What a fun treat! S’mores pancakes with all the fixings of our favorite campfire treat: graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows!
Hi friends, Steph here. This is the best little party I’ve ever been a part of! I mean pancakes for a whole month?!! This is the life.
I’m not gonna lie though, it took me a while to figure out what I was gonna make for this carb loading party. And then it hit me. Like a ton of bricks. Marshmallow fluff. I wanted melty marshmallow fluff to top my pancakes!
And you know marshmallows means S’mores!
Aren’t you excited?! I know Rachel is, check out her S’mores Popcorn!
Ok. So. Let me explain how this works.
Crumbled graham crackers go into pancake batter.
Pancake batter gets poured in to a h-o-t skillet…and topped with chocolate chips! (!!!!)
Then the graham cracker, chocolate chip studded pancakes get stacked high, like HIGH! You can’t eat pancakes without them being piled high!
Then da-rench the stack in marshmallow syrup.
Is this not the best way to have breakfast every day?
More Pancakes, Please!
- ¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ¼ cup fat free milk
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cups marshmallow fluff
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients, then add egg, applesauce, and milk. Whisk to combine ingredients.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, spray with cooking spray, then pour about a ¼ cup of batter into the skillet. Sprinkle on a few chocolate chips. Cook the pancake until top starts to form bubbles and the bubbles break (about 3 minutes). Flip pancake and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove the pancake from the skillet and place on a cooling rack and continue with the rest of the pancake batter. (You can set your oven to the lowest temp and keep the cooked pancakes in there to stay warm while you finish the rest).
- Make marshmallow syrup: Combine the hot water and the marshmallow fluff, whisking until mixture is smooth and looks like syrup. Add more water if syrup is too thick.
- Stack pancakes high and pour on marshmallow syrup.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 of 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 390Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 638mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 4gSugar: 32gProtein: 10g
RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.