Pumpkin Pie Muddy Buddies – super simple to prepare and perfect for a last minute party or guests dropping by.
These awesome Pumpkin Pie Muddy Buddies are similar to puppy chow but take on a seasonal twist thanks to pumpkin pie spice and Biscoff spread.
Have you tried Biscoff yet? It’s a creamy spread, similar to peanut butter in texture, but it’s made of biscoff cookies, in fact, you may know it as cookie butter. Biscoff cookies are a shortbread cookie that’s mildly spiced, sort of like a speculoos cookie or gingersnap.
I love to use Biscoff spread in a variety of ways: Biscoff Popcorn, Biscoff Granola, Biscoff No Bake Cookies, Caramel Biscoff Blondies, Biscoff Pancakes, and so on. Once you buy a jar, you’ll discover all sorts of ways to use it, other than eating out of the jar with a spoon.
The addition of Biscoff gives so much great flavor to these muddy buddies but the pumpkin pie spice really drives the fall flavor home. You can make your own pumpkin pie spice with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, and cloves or buy it already made at the grocery store. Use Cinnamon Chex if you can find it at the grocery store, for even more cinnamon spice.
I know you all need something to snack on while you’re making that big Thanksgiving dinner — this is just the thing. It would be perfect as a special treat in lunch boxes, too.
Best part is that the puppy chow is SO easy to make. So, so, so easy!
While you’re melting white chocolate and Biscoff in the microwave, you throw some powdered sugar into a zip-top bag. Once the white chocolate is melted, stir in pumpkin pie spice. Add Chex cereal and stir until the cereal is good and coated in white chocolate.
The last thing left to do is pour that coated cereal into the zip-top bag with the powdered sugar. Shake, shake, shake….eat, eat, eat.
Try and resist this stuff. Just try.
You’ll find my Pumpkin Pie Muddy Buddies recipe on Food Fanatic or right here on Rachel Cooks!
- one 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup smooth Biscoff spread
- 1 teaspoon [pumpkin pie spice]
- 6 cups Cinnamon Chex cereal
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, add white chocolate chips and Biscoff spread. Melt in microwave for 45 seconds, stirring well. Microwave again for 30 seconds if necessary and stir again until melted. Stir in pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the Chex cereal to the bowl and stir until all cereal is coated.
- Put powdered sugar in a large zip top bag, and then add coated cereal. Shake until all the cereal is coated in powder sugar.
- Spread onto sheet pan to cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store in airtight container.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.