Crunchy, flavorful mocha almond biscotti are perfect for dipping in your morning coffee.
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, espresso powder, toasted almonds, chocolate chips and chocolate chunks.
- In separate smaller bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. This is a very dry dough, so start with a spoon, and if necessary, use your hands to fully combine the ingredients.
- Form the dough into two flat logs on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet. It spreads a little, but not much, so make the logs slightly smaller than the width that you would like your biscotti to be.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let the biscotti cool completely before slicing into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Lay the slices flat on a baking sheet (you can use the same one, with the parchment), and bake for 7-10 minutes, flip each one over, and then continue to bake for an additional 7-10 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack before storing in air tight container.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.