This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
A fun twist on the traditional sandwich, this Manwich pizza will have the whole family smiling.
If you’ve been a reader of Rachel Cooks for any time now, you’ll know that I’m a huge fan of quick and easy dinners. And lunches, and breakfasts. And desserts. I also love things that you can transform into a number of different meals so dinner time never gets boring.
That’s how I knew to say yes when Manwich asked me to partner with them on this project. Because Manwich doesn’t just have to be sandwiches. Although those are always fantastic, especially when feeding a crowd and kids.
Manwich has “kid stopping power.” Kids are like a whirlwind…never stopping…sometimes not even to eat. Manwich loves that problem, and kids (and grownups) love these fun bibs.
This cheesy pizza is made with ground turkey, Manwich, some veggies and a great whole wheat crust. Everyone in my family loves it. I can think of a thousand other uses for Manwich. Tacos, chilis, pastas! Enchiladas?
I’m getting hungry just thinking about all of the options. Try this Manwich pizza tonight!
Looking for more pizza ideas?
- Pizza Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Pizza Pasta
- Pizza Chicken — One pan, 5 ingredients!
- Grilled Pizza with Arugula Pesto, Corn, and Ham (VIDEO)
- Pizza Quesadilla on the Grill
- Pesto Flatbread Pizza with Fried Egg and Arugula
- Pizza Sliders Recipe (Pepperoni Pizza)
- Tuna Pizza with Green Peppers
- Pepperoni Pizza 6 Layer Hummus Dip
- Grilled Pizza with Ricotta, Asparagus, and Sausage
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- one 15 ounce can of original Manwich
- 1 whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large frying pan or saucepan over medium high heat, heat oil. Saute green bell pepper, onion, and turkey in oil, breaking up turkey, until turkey is cooked through and vegetables are softened. Add Manwich and stir well until combined.
- Meanwhile, spread out pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet. (Mine was a rectangle, about 10 inches by 13 inches). Bake the crust for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with Manwich mixture. Spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for 8-10 minutes more or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 of 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1583Total Fat: 87gSaturated Fat: 40gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 37gCholesterol: 289mgSodium: 2636mgCarbohydrates: 113gFiber: 10gSugar: 12gProtein: 88g
RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Changes I would make: None.