Group 8: Amazing Ranch Pizza
This Amazing Ranch Pizza was created by Hesham A., Ali S., Saroor A., Tarek A. and Kassim A.
Visit the pizza voting page to vote for this pizza, look at the other pizzas, and be entered to win great prizes!
Amazing Ranch Pizza
- 1 batch standard pizza dough
- 1 10.75 oz. can Campbell’s Condensed cream of celery, chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 large chicken breast, sautéed and diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
1. Fit dough into 14” greased pizza pan
2. Heat the oven to 425 degrees
3. Spread the soup onto the pizza crust to within ¼ inch of the edge
4. Top with chicken, cheese, and bacon
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust in golden
6. Drizzle the ranch dressing over the pizza
Head over to the pizza voting page to vote for this pizza and be entered to win great prizes!