Group 7: Chicken Al (Alfredo) Pizza
This Chicken Al Pizza was created by Abrahan D., Kassem B., Ali A. and Hassan S.
Visit the pizza voting page to vote for this pizza, look at the other pizzas, and be entered to win great prizes!
Chicken Al Pizza
- 4 T. butter
- ¼ t. salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 4 T. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup grated romano cheese
- 2 T. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch dried rosemary
- 1 pinch salt
- Use prepared dough, shaped into desired pan
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, roasted
- ¼ tsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- ¼ tsp. poultry seasoning
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup corn flakes
- To make sauce: melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Blend in salt, pepper, and flour. Stir in milk and romano cheese. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To make the garlic butter: melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Blend in the garlic, rosemary, and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, until garlic is tender but not browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season the roasted chicken with rosemary, thyme, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, and salt. Chop or shred and reserve.
- To assemble pizza: spread dough out on prepared pizza stone. Top with cooled garlic butter, covering entire crust. Next spread with alfredo sauce (if necessary, warm to spreading consistency), leaving crust edges clear. Top with chicken turning to coat with sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until bottom crust is lightly browned. Remove from oven and let set for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.
Head over to the pizza voting page to vote for this pizza and be entered to win great prizes!