Group 4: Cajun Chicken Pizza
This Cajun Chicken Pizza was created by Tala Z., Salah B., Hassan E., Ali A. and Amin H.
Visit the pizza voting page to vote for this pizza, look at the other pizzas, and be entered to win great prizes!
The Cajun Chicken Pizza (with bacon and cheese-stuffed crust)
1 batch of standard pizza dough
1 cup of homemade ranch
Half of a green pepper sliced
Chopped red onions
Dozen pieces of bacon
Half pound of seasoned chicken – chopped
1 tsp of cajun
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1) Prepare pizza dough.
2) Cut chicken and bacon into bite-sized pieces
3) Place in skillet and cook, stirring often. Drain
4) Spread ranch dressing over dough
5) Put chopped green peppers and red onions evenly spread over ranch
6) Sprinkle with cheese
7) Place bacon and chicken over cheese
8) Fill in crust with cheese and bacon bits. Fold edge over and seal.
9) Sprinkle crust with cajun
10) Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees
Head over to the pizza voting page to vote for this pizza, look at the other pizzas, and be entered to win great prizes!