Group 3: Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
This Teriyaki Chicken Pizza was created by Zena K., Dayjohn S., Amr J., Mousa H. and David D.
Visit the pizza voting page to vote for this pizza, look at the other pizzas, and be entered to win great prizes!
Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
1. Grease desired pizza pan – fit dough to pan.
Pizza Sauce Recipe:
¼ can of canned tomatoes
1 clove garlic, minced
1 t. minced parsley
½ c. tomato paste
¼ t. salt
Optional — 2 t. sugar
1. Mix all ingredients together in a small saucepan.
2. Simmer on low, stirring often so it will not stick and burn.
3. Cool – place in small bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2 boneless chicken breast, seasoned, grilled and sliced into thin pieces
8 oz block of shredded mozzarella cheese
½ Green Bell Pepper, chopped
½ Red Bell Pepper, chopped
Chopped Pineapple Pieces – grilled
Prepared Teriyaki Sauce (to drizzle over pizza)
Putting the pizza together:
- Spread sauce over the pizza
- Put toppings all over the pizza (try to make every kind of topping go on each piece)
- Top with cheese
- Season crust with sesame seeds and parmesan
- Drizzle teriyaki sauce over the pizza in a spiral design.
- Bake the pizza for 23 minutes at about 400 degrees.
- Take out when you feel pizza is done baking
- Let cool
Head over to the pizza voting page to vote for this pizza and be entered to win great prizes!