Group 2: Steak Alfredo Pizza
This Steak Alfredo Pizza was created by Abdallah M., Mazen A., Hassanian A., Hanni A. and Laith D.
Visit the pizza voting page to vote for this pizza, look at the other pizzas, and be entered to win great prizes!
Steak Alfredo Pizza
- Standard dough recipe
- 6-8 thin slices of steak – grilled and seasoned to your liking
- ½ cup mushrooms (fresh or canned)
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 1 T. parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 t. Italian seasoning
- Make dough – Shape into greased pizza pan
- Stir spinach and mushrooms into alfredo sauce.
- Spread on dough
- Top with steak
- Mix cheeses, garlic, and Italian seasoning
- Put cheeses on sauce
- Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees.
Head over to the pizza voting page to vote for this pizza, look at the other pizzas, and be entered to win great prizes!