A sweet treat that can be made in only a few minutes, this Biscoff popcorn is a perfect snack for movie night!
Clearly, I love popcorn. And while I most enjoy it with butter and salt (in a ginormous bowl with the remote in my other hand), I also like to mix it up a bit and try new combinations.
It’s a little embarrassing to admit how much popcorn I eat. It really is. My mom is the same way so I have her to
blame thank. Growing up, we had it every Sunday night for dinner.
Popcorn is such a fun blank palette to change up, adapt and add fun flavors to. It can be savory, it can be sweet. I’ve made peppermint popcorn for Christmas. Cool Ranch popcorn because I love the Doritos. Kahlua and chocolate covered espresso bean popcorn, because….well…because it’s Kahlua. And chocolate covered espresso beans.
There is s’mores popcorn, peanut butter popcorn, and popcorn snack mix. Oh! Let’s not forget about the rum “spiked” caramel corn. I even have a popcorn Pinterest board. But that probably comes as no surprise.
Like most other popcorn recipes, this Biscoff popcorn is easy and quick to make. It combines the terrific flavor of Biscoff (aka Cookie Butter) with crushed up Biscoff cookies for crunchy texture. Everything is held together with smooth white chocolate.
Get out a big bowl, melt some white chocolate and Biscoff together, and then toss this all together. It would be great as a sweet treat for school lunches or a movie night snack or for your next party. Everyone will love the cinnamon sweet, crunchy popcorn and it will be gone before you know it.
More Biscoff, please!
I love Biscoff cookie butter and of course, the cookies, too. Try these recipes:
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels (I use mushroom kernels)
- 16 ounces white chocolate candy coating
- 1/2 cup Biscoff (cookie butter spread)
- 16 Biscoff cookies (half of an 8.8 ounce package), crushed
- Using an air popper, pop popcorn into a very large bowl. Remove any unpopped kernels from popped popcorn.
- Melt white chocolate candy coating as directed on the package. Once melted, stir in Biscoff spread. Mix until well combined.
- Pour over popped popcorn and stir to coat all the popcorn. Once mostly coated, pour in crushed cookies and continue stirring until everything is coated in white chocolate.
- Spread out onto a large sheet pan to cool. Once white chocolate has set back up, serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Thanks for reading! As always, if you love this recipe, make sure to subscribe to my newsletter so you’ll never miss a recipe, or you can always find me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.