Peanut Butter Cup Blondies Recipe
This post brought to you by REESE’S® Brand. All opinions are 100% mine.
This blondie recipe is perfect for peanut butter lovers. It’s jam packed with rich, peanut butter goodness.
Do you all like peanut butter? I happen to love peanut butter — what’s not to love? And now that we know E is allergic to walnuts (but strangely not peanuts), I feel an odd urge to give her peanut butter even more often — kind of like…forget you walnuts, we’re having PEANUT butter.
Yeah…I have issues.
Update: Turns out N is allergic to tree nuts and peanuts. So…now we don’t have any of it.
I teamed up with Reese’s for a fun REESE’S® Baking Bracket Challenge. In the spirit of college basketball tournaments, the challenge was to create a game day recipe which was placed in a bracket in competition with other great recipes.
These rich and decadent blondies include mini REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cups as well as Reese’s Pieces for twice the peanut butter love.
This blondies recipe has quickly become a new favorite. They are moist, rich, and flavorful. Everything you want in a brownie’s buttery brown sugary sister. Next time I make them, I’m going to throw a scoop of cold vanilla ice cream on top of the hot blondie. Because…well…why not.
Even if you don’t have vanilla ice cream in your freezer (I never keep it in my freezer because if I did, I’d be eating it on a daily basis), blondies are phenomenal with a tall glass of ice cold milk or a steaming hot cup of coffee.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 8×8 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter and brown sugar.
- Add vanilla extract and egg; whisk until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir until combined. Do not over-mix. Fold in Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis and Reese’s Pieces. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 117mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 4g
RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.