Homemade Apple Chips
A healthy and delicious snack that is perfect for both kids and adults — Homemade Apple Chips!
Today I’m sharing these Baked Apple Chips. These are insanely easy to make, with just two ingredients, and are crunchy, slightly sweet and super satisfying. Kids will love them and just keep asking for more.
Head on over to Food Fanatic for the Apple Chips recipe or get it here!
- 1 apple
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Using a mandolin, slice apples very thinly. Core if desired prior to slicing.
- Line 1-2 baking sheets with parchment paper and spread out the apple slices in a single layer.
- Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake for one hour, flip apple slices over, and continue to bake for another hour.
- Turn off oven and let slices cool in the oven for about an hour before removing from the oven.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1/2 apple
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 48Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 0g
RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.