3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Dip
This pumpkin spice dip is so easy to prepare — only three ingredients! Perfect for your next party.
Pumpkin pie spice this and that is all the rage, right? As it very well should be. The flavors of nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and cloves are enough on their own to warm up the chilliest of days. When I saw Hershey’s had pumpkin spice kisses, I knew I had to try them. I made this super simple dip with only two other ingredients. It’s so fun, so easy to prepare and so festive!
Note: To my knowledge, this flavor of Hershey’s kiss is discontinued. Try it with your favorite flavor instead!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 10 ounce bag of Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
- animal crackers or pretzels for dipping
- Using a stand mixer and the paddle attachment, mix cream cheese and marshmallow fluff on medium speed until fluffy and well combined. Add in kisses and continue to mix until kisses are broken up and incorporated.
- Best served immediately with pretzels or animal crackers but may be refrigerated. If refrigerated, let come to room temperature for about an hour prior to serving.
- If you can't locate pumpkin spice kisses, try this dip with your favorite variety of Hershey's kiss!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 313 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 24mg Sodium: 166mg Carbohydrates: 59g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 26g Protein: 4g
I originally shared this recipe on Katrina of In Katrina’s Kitchen site while she was recovering from a hospitalization so you can also find the recipe over there on her site. Since I can’t bring her casseroles and take her kids to the park, this is the next best thing. Head on over there and give her some love!
Pssst: This isn’t sponsored. Hershey’s doesn’t know I wrote this post. I just can’t resist a fun product!