Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m at work today, but that’s okay. There is so much to be thankful for and here are just a few of the things I’m thanking God for today (and every day for that matter):
1. God. Because without him–this list wouldn’t exist.
2. My wonderful husband and daughter. Being a mom has changed my life.
3. My daughter’s beautiful laugh. Hands-down my favorite sound in the entire world.
4. My amazing extended family, in-laws and friends.
6. Sunny days with colorful fall leaves.
7. Good health.
8. Vanilla beans. I’ve been obsessed lately. (And yes, I went from health to vanilla beans. Just go with it.)
9. Music. Have I mentioned how much my daughter loves music and singing and dancing? It is so adorable. You should see her moves when this song comes on.
10. Time and a half pay for working on holidays. (Hooray–Christmas shopping money!)
11. Blogging friends whom I have never met. One group of us started a “foodies fighting flab” group. So fun. Another group bonded together and formed Virtual Potluck. One reader and blogging friend (who is a talented author!) sent me this and this, signed to my daughter. How sweet is that? (Check out those links–great books!)
12. There is so much more I am thankful for this year (like shoes, candy, boots and leggings, long walks, etc). I’m also thankful for all my wonderful readers. Seriously. I love you all. Haven’t met a single one of you (well, I’ve met some of you–hi Mom and Aunt Nancy!), but love you all. You guys and your comments make blogging so much fun. Thanks!
What are you thankful for this year?