- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 1/4 cups coarsely chopped roasted salted peanuts
- 50 store-bought soft caramel squares, unwrapped (14 ounces)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Lightly coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhand on all sides, then lightly coat parchment with spray.
- Cover paper with 1 1/4 cups peanuts.
- In a medium pot, combine 1 Tbsp water, caramels, and marshmallows over medium. Cook, stirring frequently, until caramels and marshmallows melt and mixture is smooth, about 8 minutes. Immediately pour over peanuts, then top with remaining 1 cup peanuts.
- Let cool until set, about 2 hours, then cut into 16 bars.
- Store in airtight container with parchment in between layers, up to 2 days.
- From Everyday Food magazine.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 92mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.