3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Dip

This pumpkin spice dip is so easy to prepare — only three ingredients! Perfect for your next party.

This pumpkin spice dip is so easy to prepare -- only three ingredients! Perfect for your next party. Get the easy recipe on RachelCooks.com!

Pumpkin pie spice this and that is all the rage, right? As it very well should be. The flavors of nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and cloves are enough on their own to warm up the chilliest of days. When I saw Hershey’s had pumpkin spice kisses, I knew I had to try them. I made this super simple dip with only two other ingredients. It’s so fun, so easy to prepare and so festive!

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Dip

Yield: 8-10 servings

Prep Time: 10 minutes

Total Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:

• 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 14 ounces marshmallow fluff
  • 10 ounce bag of Pumpkin Spice Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
  • animal crackers or pretzels for dipping

Directions:

1. Using a stand mixer and the paddle attachment, mix cream cheese and marshmallow fluff on medium speed until fluffy and well combined. Add in kisses and continue to mix until kisses are broken up and incorporated.
  2. Best served immediately with pretzels or animal crackers but may be refrigerated. If refrigerated, let come to room temperature for about an hour prior to serving.

I originally shared this recipe on Katrina of In Katrina’s Kitchen site while she was recovering from a hospitalization so you can also find the recipe over there on her site. Since I can’t bring her casseroles and take her kids to the park, this is the next best thing. Head on over there and give her some love!

Pssst: This isn’t sponsored. Hershey’s doesn’t know I wrote this post.  I just can’t resist a fun product!

13 Responses to “3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Dip”

1. denise — October 9, 2013 at 7:22 am

genius!

bet ginger snaps or spice cookies would work well, too, instead lieu of pretzels or animal crackers

2. Judith Richards Shubert — October 9, 2013 at 7:39 am

Sounds and looks delicious! You are amazing! Denise had a good idea with ginger snaps used as a dipping vehicle! I love ginger snaps.

3. Christy — October 9, 2013 at 9:06 am

I just wanted to say that I found those kisses a few years ago and made snickerdoodles into balls and put the kisses in the middle when they came out of the oven–like the peanut butter with chocolate kisses–yum yum–great hit at halloween parties and as a treat at work!

4. steph@stephsbitebybite — October 9, 2013 at 9:44 am

Oooh! I need to get out my dippers!! [And hoping Katrina gets better fast!]

5. Jennie @themessybakerblog — October 9, 2013 at 10:17 am

Pumpkin everything is my addiction right now. This dip looks amazing. Going over to grab the recipe.

6. Christina — October 9, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Oh wow Rachel this looks amazing! I can’t wait to try it!

7. Tracey — October 9, 2013 at 10:21 pm

The seasonal candy, it gets me every time! I made pumpkin dip earlier this week too but yours is totally different, I’ve gotta try it :)

8. Phoebe Lapine — October 10, 2013 at 11:06 am

Yum! This dip sounds amazing and is so simple – I will definitely be trying soon!

9. Judith Richards Shubert — October 15, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I wanted to make this for our Caring Hearts Circle meeting last night but couldn’t find the Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses – I substituted Hersheys Chocolate Caramel Filled Kisses and everyone loved it! I think it would be good with any of the different flavored Kisses! I served it with the pretzel dipping sticks you show in the picture. I have also shared this page on my FB timeline.

• Rachel Gurk — October 15th, 2013 @ 9:48 pm

So glad you liked the dip! Thank you!

10. Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen — October 30, 2013 at 10:10 am

Thank you my friend! I can’t wait to share on my pages today :) xoxo- K

1. Pingback: Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Apple Dip - Rachel Cooks

2. Pingback: 60+ Halloween Recipes {Sweets, Snacks, Dinners, Drinks & More!} - Rachel Cooks