3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Dip

by Rachel Gurk on October 9, 2013 · 11 comments

in Desserts, Frosting/Sauces, Sauces/Spices/Spreads

This pumpkin spice dip is so easy to prepare — only three ingredients! Perfect for your next party.

Pumpkin spice this and that is all the rage, right? As it very well should be. The flavors of nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and cloves are enough on their own to warm up the chilliest of days. When I saw Hershey’s had pumpkin spice kisses, I knew I had to try them. I made this super simple dip with only two other ingredients. It’s so fun, so easy to prepare and so festive!

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Dip | RachelCooks.com

My friend Katrina of In Katrina’s Kitchen is recovering from a hospitalization so I’m posting the recipe over there on her site. Since I can’t bring her casseroles and take her kids to the park, this is the next best thing. Head on over there and give her some love! And get the recipe for this Pumpkin Spice Dip.

pumpkin-spice-dip-3-600

Pssst: This isn’t sponsored. Hershey’s doesn’t know I wrote this post.  I just can’t resist a fun product!

{ 11 comments… read them below or add one }

1 denise October 9, 2013 at 7:22 am

genius!

bet ginger snaps or spice cookies would work well, too, instead lieu of pretzels or animal crackers

2 Judith Richards Shubert October 9, 2013 at 7:39 am

Sounds and looks delicious! You are amazing! Denise had a good idea with ginger snaps used as a dipping vehicle! I love ginger snaps.

3 Christy October 9, 2013 at 9:06 am

I just wanted to say that I found those kisses a few years ago and made snickerdoodles into balls and put the kisses in the middle when they came out of the oven–like the peanut butter with chocolate kisses–yum yum–great hit at halloween parties and as a treat at work!

4 steph@stephsbitebybite October 9, 2013 at 9:44 am

Oooh! I need to get out my dippers!! [And hoping Katrina gets better fast!]

5 Jennie @themessybakerblog October 9, 2013 at 10:17 am

Pumpkin everything is my addiction right now. This dip looks amazing. Going over to grab the recipe.

6 Christina October 9, 2013 at 9:02 pm

Oh wow Rachel this looks amazing! I can’t wait to try it!

7 Tracey October 9, 2013 at 10:21 pm

The seasonal candy, it gets me every time! I made pumpkin dip earlier this week too but yours is totally different, I’ve gotta try it :)

8 Phoebe Lapine October 10, 2013 at 11:06 am

Yum! This dip sounds amazing and is so simple – I will definitely be trying soon!

9 Judith Richards Shubert October 15, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I wanted to make this for our Caring Hearts Circle meeting last night but couldn’t find the Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses – I substituted Hersheys Chocolate Caramel Filled Kisses and everyone loved it! I think it would be good with any of the different flavored Kisses! I served it with the pretzel dipping sticks you show in the picture. I have also shared this page on my FB timeline.

10 Rachel Gurk October 15, 2013 at 9:48 pm

So glad you liked the dip! Thank you!

11 Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen October 30, 2013 at 10:10 am

Thank you my friend! I can’t wait to share on my pages today :) xoxo- K

Welcome! Thanks for visiting...I would love to hear from you!

Previous post: