Get Organized: Printables for a Blog Binder

FREE Printables to get your blog organized | RachelCooks.com

I use a lot of spreadsheets. Everyone knows that. But I also love a pen-and-paper to-do list. People have told me, “I wish I was organized like you.”

Well, I wish I was creative like you.

But–I’d love to share the organizational wealth so I made these free printables for your blog. Throw them in a binder and you have an instant blog binder for organization. Start blogging the organized way! Some of the pages might be more suited for a newer blog and some, for a more established blog. I prefer an spreadsheet for expenses and income, but this would be great to jot some things down until you have a chance to enter them more formally into a spreadsheet on the computer.

blog binder printables | rachelcooks.com

Included in this PDF are:

• cover page
  • list for blog post ideas
  • freelance to-do list
  • blog to-do list
  • blog post promotion checklist
  • list for a recipe bucket list
  • list for blog goals
  • blog stats: social media
  • blog stats: traffic
  • blog stats: rankings
  • blog income
  • blog expenses

Throw a calendar in there where you can plan out your posting schedule and you’ll be good to go.

Organized.

Just like that! Easy as pie.

Click here to get the free blog printables!

Please do not duplicate.

11 Responses to “Get Organized: Printables for a Blog Binder”

1. Megan {Country Cleaver} — May 24, 2013 at 10:04 am

How handy Rachel!! I am printing these and framing it under a dry erase board sheet!! How great!

2. Angie | Big Bear's Wife — May 24, 2013 at 10:09 am

I love these so much! Thank you! I am pinning this so I can print more when I need to. I love a computer to keep everything neat and organized but there isn’t anything that can compare to a good old pen and paper for ideas, notes and goal setting.

3. Amy @Very Culinary — May 24, 2013 at 11:21 am

Love this, Rachel. Love love love.

4. Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts — May 24, 2013 at 2:42 pm

LOVE this! I try to track lots in Excel, but I know I don’t do as much as I could.

5. Kari@Loaves n Dishes — May 24, 2013 at 4:58 pm

I struggle with being organized, but I do feel so free when I am organized; so yes Rachel, I do wish I was organized like you!
    Thanks so much for this!!!!!

6. Aly ~ Cooking In Stilettos — May 24, 2013 at 5:39 pm

I have a binder system that I had ordered from one blog organizer’s shop but it was geared toward more of the lifestyle/mommy blogger and notsomuch the food. We forget to track our expenses (hello – groceries – deductible) along with recipe bucket lists, etc. This eliminates the need for the additional notebook I have to carry with and I can keep it all in one handy place. THANK YOU!!!!

7. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking — May 24, 2013 at 6:30 pm

This is beyond brilliant, Rachel. WHY am I not better organized about this stuff already?! Time to get in gear… Great tips, thanks!

8. Roxana | Roxana's Home Baking — May 24, 2013 at 8:17 pm

You’re a genius Rachel! I was looking for something similar and sort of taking all the papers I have spread on my desk! Thank you!!!

9. Nikki @Seeded at the Table — May 24, 2013 at 10:51 pm

I love how you always have something to offer the blogger community, Rachel! This is perfect! Wish I could contribute to helping others blog better, but I don’t think anyone wants to model my disorganized way of doing things. lol! So glad you’re here to help!`

10. angela @ another bite please — May 28, 2013 at 6:59 pm

wow rachel thank you…i love sheets of paper for organzing! and fun pens to write with :-)

1. Pingback: Trello for Blog Planning