What goes better with pancakes than COFFEE? And who wouldn’t want to make and drink their coffee out of this beautiful Le Creuset Cafe Collection? Isn’t it pretttttttttttttttttty? I have this and I just LOVE it. Love it.
I also sometimes use the cream pitcher to water my basil. Is that allowed? It is the perfect size.
Giveaway Details: One (1) winner will receive the items listed below (total value $210):
French Press in Cherry
Set of 2 Cappuccino Cups in Cherry
Set of 6 teaspoons in Cherry
Cream and Sugar Set in Cherry
Coffee Storage Canister in Cherry
Update: Giveaway winner has been chosen! Giveaway is closed. Congrats to comment #211, Rachel!
To Enter: Go to Le Creuset’s website and tell me what you want to get your hands on. Please be specific (color & size where applicable). For example, “Dutch Oven” will not count. For Extra Entries: Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each, letting me know you did them, or they will not count. (PS: There are a TON of ways to enter. Sorry? You’re welcome? I still don’t know. Remember, all the blogs listed here are bringing the pancakes this week, so you’ll be seeing more of them.) 1. Subscribe to my RSS feed or add your name to my email list (please confirm when you get the email asking you to do so).
2. “Like” Rachel Cooks on Facebook .
3. Follow @rachelcooksblog on Twitter.
4. Follow Rachel Cooks on Pinterest
5. Follow Le Creuset on Twitter.
6. “Like” Le Creuset on Facebook.
7. Tweet about this giveaway. “A #pancakeparty #giveaway from @rachelcooksblog & @LeCreuset! Enter to win! http://wp.me/p1AwA6-15q”
8. “Like” Nutmeg Nanny on Facebook.
9. “Like” In Katrina’s Kitchen on Facebook.
10. “Like” Table For Two on Facebook.
11. “Like” Budget Gourmet Mom on Facebook.
12. “Like” Sarah’s Cucina Bella on Facebook.
13. “Like” Wanna Be A Country Cleaver on Facebook.
14. “Like” A Spicy Perspective on Facebook.
Up to 15 chances to win! Giveaway will close at midnight EST on Monday July 23rd, 2012 and winner will be chosen and notified via email on Tuesday, July 24th. Good luck!
Disclaimer: I asked Le Creuset to participate and they said yes. I received free products as well, but no monetary compensation. As always, all opinions here are my own.