Want some? Yeah, me too.
Lucky for you, you have a chance to win a whole bunch of it from Scharffen Berger Chocolate. You will be all set for all your pancake making needs. Or you can just eat it. I won’t judge.
It is gooooood stuff, let me tell you that much!
Giveaway Details: One (1) winner will receive:
- Natural Unsweetened Cacao Powder
- Sweetened Cacao Powder
- 62% Semisweet Chunks
- 70% Bittersweet Chunks
- A Selection of Scharffen Berger’s Specialty Eating Bars: 41% Extra Rich Milk, 41% Extra Rich Milk with Sea Salted Almonds, 62% Nibby, 62% Mocha
To Enter: Tell me your favorite way to use chocolate.
UPDATE: Giveaway has closed. Congrats to comment # 101, Cara!
For Extra Entries: Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each, letting me know you did them, or they will not count. (PS: There are a TON of ways to enter. Sorry? You’re welcome? I still don’t know. Remember, all the blogs listed here are bringing the pancakes this week, so you’ll be seeing more of them.) 1. Subscribe to my RSS feed or add your name to my email list (please confirm when you get the email asking you to do so).
2. “Like” Rachel Cooks on Facebook .
3. Follow @rachelcooksblog on Twitter.
4. Follow Scharffen Berger on Twitter.
5. Tweet about this giveaway. “A #pancakeparty #giveaway from @rachelcooksblog & @ScharffenBerger! Enter to win! http://wp.me/p1AwA6-Yr”
6. “Like” Fake Ginger on Facebook.
7. “Like” Living Mostly Meatless on Facebook.
8. “Like” Tracey’s Culinary Adventures on Facebook.
9. “Like” Steph’s Bite by Bite on Facebook.
10. “Like” Dine & Dish on Facebook.
11. “Like” Bran Appetit on Facebook.
12. “Like” Mother Thyme on Facebook.
Up to 13 chances to win! Giveaway will close at midnight EST on Monday July 16th, 2012 and winner will be chosen and notified via email on Tuesday, July 17th. Good luck!
Disclaimer: I asked Scharffen Berger to participate and they said yes. All opinions here are always my own. I received free chocolate but no monetary compensation from Scharffen Berger in return for this giveaway or anything I said.