I hope you all had a very very happy Independence Day full of food, family/friends, and fun!
Today we have a very fun giveaway from King Arthur Flour! They have everything you need for a fun day of pancake making! From flour (gluten-free, too!), to bowls, to maple syrup. They even have a section on their website full of pancake (and waffle) recipes. I’m personally eyeing the Cinnamon-Streusel Pancakes, they sound like such a delicious treat.
My generous friends at King Arthur Flour agreed to come to our pancake party!
One lucky winner will receive:
- 1 pancake pen (a fun way to make shapes or a mess-free way to make round pancakes)
- 1 dough whisk
- 1 pint of Vermont maple syrup
- 1 coupon for a free bag of flour at your supermarket
Leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite flour is for baking (ex: all-purpose, whole wheat, etc.)
UPDATE: Giveaway is closed. Winner has been chosen. Congrats to comment #140, Autumn!
For Extra Entries: Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each, letting me know you did them, or they will not count. 1. Subscribe to my RSS feed< or add your name to my email list (please confirm when you get the email asking you to do so).
2. “Like” Rachel Cooks on Facebook .
3. Follow @rachelcooksblog on Twitter.
4. Follow King Arthur Flour on Twitter.
5. Tweet about this giveaway. “A #pancakeparty #giveaway from @rachelcooksblog and @kingarthurflour! Enter to win! http://bit.ly/MwA1pn”
Up to six chances to win! Giveaway will close at midnight EST on Thursday July 12th, 2012 and winner will be chosen and notified via email on Friday, July 13th. Good luck!
Disclaimer: There’s really nothing to say here, I asked them to participate and they said yes. They have great products and they did not pay me to say that. I received no free products from KAF for this specific giveaway but have received free products from them in the past.