When someone from BigKitchen.com asked me if I would be interested in doing a series of product reviews and giveaways, I immediately said, “YES!”
No, not really. First I browsed their wonderful site endlessly. Then I bombarded the poor woman with about a thousand questions.
Because I’m that girl.
But then I said yes!
I am so excited about this first giveaway. I have a full set of Rachael Ray cookware to give away.
If you’re new to my site, you might think I have something against Rachael Ray. I don’t! (Have you read my “about me” section?) I enjoy many of her recipes as well as her cooking style.
And if you’ve seen my post and pans in any of my posts, you know I was in desperate need of some new cookware.
Have you heard about BigKitchen.com? It is a fabulous website with TONS of amazing products including appliances, cookware, bakeware, bar & wine, coffee & tea, tools, and many more items. You’ll see brands there such as Le Creuset, All-Clad, Viking, Cuisinart and KitchenAid. They are currently constructing a state of the art test kitchen where they will be filming product demonstration videos as well as other things. Fun, right? I can’t wait to see the test kitchen when they finish it.
The cookware set I received included:
- 1.5qt. Covered Saucepan
- 3qt. Covered Saucepans
- 6qt. Covered Stockpot
- 2.75qt. Covered Saute
- 8″ French Skillet
- 10″ French Skillet
Pretty much every thing you need! It is a great, affordable cooking set. I think it would be especially perfect for a beginner cook or someone on a budget. The whole set is only $159.99 on BigKitchen.com. Plus it comes in two great colors–the orange I received and a beautiful blue color (which I will be giving away!).
Here are some more features of this cookware:
- Nonstick interior
- Grippy silicone handles are comfortable and oven safe to 350*F
- Glass lids so you can see your food without releasing the heat
- Safe on many types of stoves (solid plate, ceramic, gas, radiant ring, and halogen)
I haven’t had the chance to use it too much yet–but I did make a couple of fried eggs. Isn’t that the true test of a non-stick pan? Let me tell you, these really are non-stick. My eggs were skating around the pan like they were on ice! I was very impressed. Turns out my old non-stick pan? Not so much non-stick. I cannot wait to do more cooking with these colorful pots and pans. I am especially excited to make things such as frittatas that are started on the stove-top and finished in the oven. My old cookware was not oven safe.
Update: Giveaway has closed. The winner is Amber of Amber’s Confections. Congrats Amber!
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: One winner with a set of Rachael Ray Cookware in blue from BigKitchen.com (pictured above). Sorry, only open to US residents.
Head on over to BigKitchen.com and let me know what product you would love to try. Include a link to the item please. For Extra Entries (MAKE SURE to leave an extra comment for each or they won’t count!): 1. Follow @not_rachaelray on Twitter
2. “Like” Not Rachael Ray on Facebook
3. Subscribe to my RSS feed or add your name to my email list (please confirm when you get the email asking you to do so).
4. Tweet about this giveaway! You can use this if you want: “Enter to win a set of Rachael Ray Cookware from @BigKitchenStore and @not_rachaelray! http://wp.me/p1AwA6-CD #giveaway”
5. Follow me on Pinterest and pin this post. If you’re not on Pinterest, get me your email address and I’ll send you an invite!
6. Share this giveaway on your Facebook page.
7. “Like” Big Kitchen on Facebook.
8. Follow Big Kitchen on Twitter. That’s up to nine chances to win! Enter by Tuesday evening (12/20) and I’ll choose a random winner on Wednesday morning (12/21). Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before I choose another winner. Prize will be shipped by Big Kitchen. Good luck!
Disclosure: I was sent free cookware to review. However, all opinions expressed in this post are, as always, 100% my own. I was not compensated for this post other than the free cookware.