[Hot Fudge Week] Part Five: What to Spoon Your Hot Fudge Over

I don’t have an ice cream maker. I would love one, but am holding off on the purchase. Why? Because…

1. My husband will think I’m crazy for buying another kitchen gadget.
  2. We have a small kitchen with limited storage space.
  3. I really want a KitchenAid stand mixer, and that will probably be my next big kitchen purchase (sorry hubs).
  4. If I have an ice cream maker, I will get fat. Very, very fat.

However, I have been drooling over some amazing ice cream recipes out there on the web. So for all of you lucky people with an ice cream maker sitting on your counter, here’s a round-up from some of my favorite food bloggers. Might be a baked good (or two five) sprinkled in here too, for the folks who don’t have an ice cream maker. Photos are from the original blog posts, as I have not recreated these recipes (yet). Hope their creators don’t mind that I “borrowed” these photos. All of these recipes would be fabulous on their own, but I’m thinking that a little hot fudge drizzled over the top of each wouldn’t hurt things at all…

Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream by Recipe Girl
I’m thinking this would be perfect topped with some peanut butter hot fudge, obviously!

Chocolate Ice Cream by This Woman Cooks!
What goes better with chocolate ice cream than more chocolate?

Pistachio Ice Cream by Dinners Dishes and Desserts

Goat Cheese Ice Cream by Mango & Tomato

Mint Chocolate Chip by The Merry Gourmet

Salted Caramel Ice Cream by Sugar Plum

Chocolate Cake for One by In Good Taste
For one! In a microwave! How cool is that?

Rolo Ice Cream by My Baking Addiction

Everything Brownies by Nutmeg Nanny
These brownies look so amazing, and I think the only thing they are missing is HOT FUDGE!

Cookie Dough Topped Brownies by Keep It Sweet

Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownies from Bran Appetite
Okay, so the fudge isn’t gluten-free. I’ll let you figure that one out!

Nutella Rice Pudding by Cooking with Books

Chocolate Chip Cookies by Me!

There are so many more I could include from so many great blogs that I love! What do you think of this “round-up” style post? Like to see more of this or prefer recipes straight from Not Rachael Ray? Let me know! I love your opinion. Hope you enjoyed Hot Fudge Week! (While we’re on that topic, did you like the series? Would you like to see more series-style posts?)

Hope I didn’t make you too fat this week. I’m thinking my next series better be about fruit. Or salads.

16 Responses to “[Hot Fudge Week] Part Five: What to Spoon Your Hot Fudge Over”

1. Lauren at Keep It Sweet — July 29, 2011 at 6:13 am

How am I just catching up on hot fudge week?! Everything looks amazing, thanks for including my brownies!

2. mariscallahan@gmail.com — July 29, 2011 at 7:28 am

Thank you so much for the honor of placing my chocolate cake for one with all these delicious recipes. i have really enjoyed all your fudge posts and plan to make them all!

3. Nelly Rodriguez — July 29, 2011 at 8:16 am

Thanks so much for including me and I do love round up posts! It’s a one stop place to get a few links of something you might be looking for! :) Happy Friday!

4. Autumn @ Good Eats Girl — July 29, 2011 at 8:39 am

#4 is the exact reason that I don’t have an ice cream maker. I’d have to buy a new wardrobe along with the ice cream maker!!

5. Mal @ The Chic Geek — July 29, 2011 at 9:13 am

Those everything brownies look ridiculously good, and adding ice cream to them would be even more amazing.

6. Christina @ This Woman Cooks! — July 29, 2011 at 9:58 am

Wohoo thanks so much for including my ice cream Rachel! I definitely enjoyed this series and plan on making some of your hot fudge to pour over my ice cream. :)

7. Nutmeg Nanny — July 29, 2011 at 11:35 am

Thank you for putting me in your post! I love it :) When we meet up we should eat lots and lots of hot fudge!!!

• Rachel — July 29th, 2011 @ 3:14 pm

For sure. While we’re having pedicures done. And drinking Boddingtons. :) Okay, maybe not all at once.

8. Krista {Budget Gourmet Mom} — July 29, 2011 at 5:54 pm

I so want an ice cream maker too! This is a great round-up and just another reason why I need to get me one!

9. Geni — July 30, 2011 at 11:11 am

Great Round UP! Can’t wait to try some of these. I think you and I have similar tastes and cravings. I can just tell.

10. Emily — July 30, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Yum! I want them all!

11. Baking Serendipity — July 31, 2011 at 12:04 am

Amazing ice cream line up :) I think most of those brownies crumbled over most of those ice creams would be nothing short of amazing. Juuuust an idea. I have an ice cream maker attachment for my Kitchenaid and I love it! Another idea :)

12. christa — July 31, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Just found your blog. I love it, almost as much as I love hot fudge ;-)
    xo,
    mini baker

• Rachel — August 3rd, 2011 @ 7:31 pm

Thanks! And thank you for commenting :)

13. brandi@BranAppetit — August 4, 2011 at 4:57 pm

thanks for the link! i’d like all of that ice cream right about now :)

1. Pingback: It’s My Birthday, Let’s Talk Cake! | Not Rachael Ray